AFB Financial Crime Compliance (AML) Diploma – 2022
The AFB Financial Crime Compliance (AML) Diploma is a comprehensive learning programme designed to equip senior risk professionals with both the theoretical and practical knowledge required to enhance their knowledge and develop new skills and awareness around a topic which continues to be critical to all banks.
This AFB Diploma course will be delivered in partnership with Great Chatwell Academy of Learning who have delivered the previous AFB Diploma courses and who have designed a specific course that is relevant to the business of AFB members.
Course participants can expect to benefit from:
- Ten separate learning modules that have been designed exclusively for AFB members
- Delivery via fully interactive on-line sessions
- Modules that include pre-reading, structured learning, practical-based exercises and case-study analyses
- The opportunity to interact with other risk and compliance professionals
- End of module assessments that will confirm understanding
- CPD credits for all sessions attended, awarded by the CPD Certification Service
On successful completion of all assessments, participants will receive The AFB Financial Crime Diploma awarded in association with the University of Gloucestershire.
Further information, including content, module design and learning outcomes can be found here.