We are excited to announce our latest AFB Training: The Chartered Banker Institute Certificate in Green and Sustainable Finance. This global, benchmark qualification will help individuals develop their understanding of green and sustainable finance principles and practice to apply to their roles and within their institutions.
The Certificate in Green and Sustainable Finance will provide:
- A 12-unit program that can be completed in as little as 12 weeks
- Delivery via a guided self-study, supported by a wide-range of interactive e-learning units and knowledge checks.
- An open 1-year registration that allows participants to work through the course at their own pace.
- An end of module examination to confirm understanding.
- On successful completion of the assessment, participants will be entitled to use the designation Cert GSFP (Green and Sustainable Finance Professional).
As we transition towards a low-carbon world, finance professionals globally must further their understanding of green and sustainable finance. Course participants will learn about the ways in which the finance sector can support the transition to a sustainable and low-carbon economy, the role of a range of key players and policy and regulatory frameworks in building and supporting a sustainable financial system, the role of financial technology in supporting the growth of green and sustainable finance, and more.
This course, which is delivered in partnership with the Chartered Banker Institute, consists of twelve self-study units that can be completed at the pace of the learner.